Top 10 Most Influential Blog Posts of 2020
2020 was the most disruptive year for supply chains in the 21st century. COVID-19 changed the way supply chains work from top to bottom, from supplier to retailer. Addressing those changes was the key to survival, and doing so required drastically increasing supply chain visibility.
Cloudleaf helped many organizations around the world meet their supply chain visibility needs in 2020, and will continue to do so into the new year. Here are the top 10 most viewed blog posts from this year that people found useful in their quest to increase visibility.
- The 5 Stages of Supply Chain Visibility Maturity: Where is Your Company?
- Our New Partnership with CSafe Global Brings Customized Digital Visibility to Pharmaceutical Shipments
- Time- and Temperature-Controlled Transport: Cold Chain Challenges and Solutions
- Coronavirus should inspire businesses to prepare their supply chains for the future
- How Supply Chain Visibility Can Help You Monitor Compliance Issues
- Hard and Soft Attributes: A Framework for Supply Chain Visibility
- The Importance of Supply Chain Visibility in Life Sciences
- The Impact of Hard and Soft Attributes in Your Supply Chain
- How Many Pharma Products Are We Losing from Temperature Failures?
- Why Agility and Resiliency Are Key Requirements to Surviving Disruptions
Will 2021 be as industry-shaking as this year? Or will life return to a more familiar sense of normalcy for businesses everywhere? No matter what happens, Cloudleaf is there to support your organization in meeting your supply chain visibility goals.
We at Cloudleaf wish you the happiest of holidays, and a bright and hopeful new year.